09 September 2017

Killing Time in St. Joseph, Michigan

Shortly after we moved, my brother and sister-in-law, who live outside Detroit, offered to take Elijah and Julia for a week or so to give me time to unpack.  Bless them!!  That was an enormous help.  With all our craziness, not only was I too busy unpacking, I was so pregnant I couldn't do a lot of the fun, summer-y things we usually do (beach, pool, museums, field trips, etc.).  They had WAY more fun with their cousins - and I had less to manage.  I am indebted to my brother and sister-in-law big time.  When the day came to return Elijah and Julia to us, I drove to St. Joseph, MI (a sort of 1/2 way point) to pick them up.  While we waited, Amelie and I had a fun time exploring the town.  I don't know what the story was with the decorated fish, but we had a good time with them!




No comments: